New Valuesignals Scorecard available now!
We're very excited to announce a brand new scorecard feature that brings the most important factors together in a single page. Click on the icon on the left of the company name in the screener to see it in action.
We hope to add more explanatory blogposts and a manual soon, but here's a quick overview of the new features:
- A brand new scorecard with momentum, value and quality ratios.
- Over 100 new factors so you can compare the company ratio to its sector, industry group and industry. We also added the median for each of the ratios which should allow you to get a better feel for the valuation of a stock.
- Bullet graphs for Piotroski f-score, Altman z-score and Beneish m-score.
- A Piotroski f-score scorecard showing all 9 signals and the numbers behind them. The scorecard explains in very simple words what each signal is measuring and how it should be interpreted.
- Piotroski f-score history! See the Piotroski f-score of the selected company evolve over time and see what signals have changed compared to the previous periods.
- Latest news
- and more...
Some of our beta users have been using the scorecard for quite some time now, and they gave us excellent feedback. It creates a much more intuitive screening process, and you don't have to be an investing wizard to understand whether a company is a bargain or not. Just use your favorite screen, drill down on a selected company and get an eagle-eye view on its most important momentum, value, and quality factors.